Preparing For Tomorrow With Experience At Your Side
Estate planning is something that many people put off for too long. No one knows what tomorrow will bring, which is why everyone can benefit from dealing with their estate planning today. It can be hard to know what to do to create an effective estate plan on your own, but thankfully, there is help.
At the Westfield office of Sypek Law & Insurance, you can find a team that offers the Massachusetts community experienced and caring legal and insurance services. Attorney Richard Sypek has been helping clients with their legal matters since 1983, and his wife Catherine Sypek has been in the insurance field since 1985. Their decades of service have taught them how to provide the best possible outcome for their clients’ needs.
How Estate Planning Can Benefit You
You may be surprised to learn of all the ways that thorough estate planning can benefit you and your future. The Sypek Law & Insurance can help you.
- Appoint a Power of Attorney (POA) – A POA is someone you trust that you appoint to act on your behalf if you can no longer make decisions for yourself.
- Appoint a Health Care Proxy (HCP) – An HPC is similar to a POA, except an HCP can only make medical decisions on your behalf in the event you are unable to.
- Create a will – A will is a document that your loved ones will turn to after your passing. It dictates your last wishes, and you can use a will to specify how you want to divide your assets and your other last wishes.
- Plan with long term care insurance (LTCI) – LTCI offers financial support for any long-term care you may need in the future. These funds may be essential in providing you with the care you need someday.
- Appoint a guardian – If you take care of children or vulnerable adults, you can appoint someone to look after them in your absence.
Part of what makes our estate planning so thorough is our attention to detail as we take the time to identify your individual needs. We want to see you benefit from your estate plan and avoid complex probate processes that can take months or more to settle. An estate plan can also ensure the assets you worked so hard to earn go to the beneficiaries you choose.
Choose Reliable Guidance To Protect Your Future
When you are looking to prepare for tomorrow, why not choose to answer your legal and insurance questions in one place?
If you are ready to update your estate plan or begin planning one, contact Sypek Law & Insurance to schedule your initial consultation. Call 413-353-3443 or click this link to set up your appointment today.